The Elephant Wedding Package is one of our popular wedding styles for a real romantic mood and worth to recall. On the bride and groom's wedding day, starts when organizer staffs (costumers, make up stylists and photographer) meet the bride and groom to dress up and lead them accompany with their followers to wedding place on the beach that was decorated marvelously.
We offer a most memorable Thai Buddhist Blessing Ceremony with the preparations of packages offering to the Monks on the sandy beach, set up especially for the occasion.
The bride and the groom will enter the ceremony gazebo venue. After the couple get inside the decorated gazebo, they will then be seated directly in front of the Buddhist Monks. The couple pay respect and offer the package to the monks.
Once the offerings have been given, we then move to begin by prayers and chanting by the Monks. You will receive the blessing of the head monk. The Monks will begin chanting.
After the chanting you then join hands in poring the holly water from a small bottle into a bronze bowl that you give to the head Monk and will receive the holy water sprinkled lightly all over your body. You will then give the Monks simple offerings to be blessed, and prayers will be said for you and all your family and friends.
Then, Bride and Groom sit on elephant's back to the venue. Wedding with elephants rituals are starting to perform by bride and groom are in front of the witnesses and elephants. After a warm welcome and introduction by the celebrant, we will conduct several important rituals, including the giving of flower garlands to the couple, painting 3 dots on their foreheads and placing linked head slings upon their brows.
After completing these rituals, the couple will say their vows and exchange their rings, then all of the guests will take part in the water blessing ceremony using a conch shell to pour sacred water on the couple’s hands for good luck and cool hearts in the future. For the last act, the couple will be entranced by a pair of Thai dancers performing a traditional dance of love. As we move through each element of the ceremony, the Celebrant will explain the symbolism or meaning behind them, which is a wonderful way for the couple and their guests to truly experience the wonder of Thai Culture.
Elephant Beach Wedding Thai Ceremony Medias :
Elphant Beach Wedding Package : Thailand
Elephant Beach Wedding Thai Ceremony Include :
- Briefing with Wedding Master about all ceremony steps.
- Hair Dressing and Making Up.
- Traditional Thai Costumes for Bride & Groom and use of Thai Jewelry for Bride.
- Fresh Flower Buttonhole for Groom.
- Fresh Flower Bouquet for Bride.
- Photographer with unlimited shooting + all photos in USB or Cloud Storage.
- Round trip transfer from/to your hotel.
- Scented cold towel and drinking water.
- Venue floral decorations, flower arch and elephant back.
- Master of Ceremony (Celebrant).
- 1 accompanied elephant during ceremony.
- Thai Wedding Ceremonial Table where the bride and groom will be blessed.
- 2 fresh Thai Traditional Flower Garlands for the couple.
- 3 Buddhist Monks + Fees with blessing on the beach + offering package and temple donations.
- Painting 3 Dots on each of their foreheads.
- Sacred Head Slings.
- String of luck charm bracelets for bride, groom and also participants.
- Thai Water Blessing Ceremony.
- Thai Wish Dance & Thai Music (CD player) playing background during ceremony.
- Arrangement of wedding vow and ring exchange ceremony.
- Marriage Certificate from our company (Non official).
- Flower petals shower after the ceremony.
- 1 Bottle of Celebratory Champagne.
- Three Wedding Balloons.
- Raising the Just Married Flag.
- Guest Blessing Book.
- Online Webpage Photo Gallery.